12th ANNUAL BOYS BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATORS: SCOTT LANGE, JOSH ENOS & JJ TASSART
Type of Tournament: Each team will play three games.
Championship Round is on Sunday.
1. 20-minute halves with running clock. Clock will stop on whistles in last 2 minutes. If a team is ahead by 20 or more points, the clock does not stop the last 2 minutes.
2. Five minute half time.
3. Overtime - 2 minutes. Clock will stop on all whistles.
4. Warm-up between games - 5 minutes minimum. We will start on the hour, unless overtime exists.
5. One and one bonus on 7th team foul each half and each foul thereafter.
6. Two shot bonus on 10th team foul each half and each foul thereafter.
7. 2 full timeouts per game and 2 30-second timeouts per game.
8. 1 additional time-out for each overtime.
9. Alternate possession on jump balls
10. A player technical will also be a personal foul.
11. No warm-up balls provided.
12. Home is top team on brackets.
13. IESA rules will be in effect where our other by-laws are not stated.
14. Teams may press at any time until 20-point lead; then pull press
15. No one will be allowed on the court between games or at halftime.
16. Maximum age for players is 12 yrs. old for 6th graders as of tournament
time. Please have birth certificates available if questioned by coaches.
Trophies: Medallions for every member of a team. 15 per team.
1st Place 2nd Place Consolation Bracket Championship Bracket
We will have a Mr. Hustle award along with speed, agility, and 3 point shooting skills competition for each grade division.
Entry Fee: $200.00
Send entry fee to: